Sunday, February 17, 2008

Who killed King Tewdrig, Saint and Martyr a Mediaeval Whodunnit!

My podcast Mary in Monmouthshire has been achieved using new equipment which I hope will improve the quality of my output. In Part One I have recorded the story as it appears in the Liber Landaviensis (Book of Llandaff) complete with the prophecy of the Angel of the Lord. I also speak about my car problems, the lovely Spring weather and my trip to Llandaff. But the soundseeing there is for another episode!
Download it by downloading itunes 7 free
Click on 'Store'-in the store window type in Maryin Monmouthshire and click
When the podcast appears,please subscribe.
Please send feed back OR if you have any information to maryinmonmouth@googlemail.com.
I will definately include it in my podcasts.I can see listeners from all over the world. You can join facebook if you like and join our maryinmonmouth group-we'd love to see you.

We have had frost the last two nights, but lovely spring weather by day!

No comments: